Overhaul Your Suspension
Do you want to put a little more clearance under your machine, but aren’t ready to commit to buying and installing a lift kit? Sounds like it’s time to look into some High Clearance A-Arms from SuperATV. The unique bend design gives your Yamaha Viking a height boost so you can do more with your favorite machine. They’re larger and stronger than stock, so you can ride confidently knowing that your suspension is up to the task.
More Clearance = More Fun
What can you do with the extra 1.5” of ground clearance that these Yamaha Viking A-arms provide? For starters, you won’t get hung up as much on rough terrain. You’ll be able to pass over rocks and logs more easily without worrying about getting stuck or doing damage to your control arms.
Thicker and Stronger Than Stock
We make these A-arms with thicker, stronger material to make sure that they perform better and last longer than your stock A-arms. The 1.25” tubing is 25% larger than stock, and it’s also powder coated for extra strength. We also include nearly indestructible, virtually frictionless UHMW bushings to save you time and money. And the sleek tubed design isn’t just built better—it looks better, too. You’ll be turning heads before you even hit the trails.
These A-arms are backed by a lifetime warranty because we’re that confident in their long-lasting strength. So when it comes time to put your new A-arms to the test, don’t even think about holding back.
- Unique bend design adds 1.5” of ground clearance
- 1.25” tubing is 25% larger than stock
- Includes high-quality UHMW bushings at no extra cost
- UV-resistant powder coat finish
- Easy to install
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
- Yamaha Viking : 2014+
- Yamaha Viking EPS : 2014+
- Yamaha Viking EPS Ranch Edition : 2018+
- Yamaha Viking EPS SE : 2015+
- Yamaha Viking VI : 2015-2017
- Yamaha Viking VI EPS : 2015+
- Yamaha Viking VI EPS Ranch Edition : 2016+
- Yamaha Viking VI EPS SE : 2015-2016