RETURN AND WARRANTY POLICY
Thank you for purchasing from Kombustion! We value you greatly as a customer. We are here to help in case you have any issues with your purchase. All 3rd party parts have their own warranty policies and are subject to them. By submitting your order you have agreed to the terms and conditions listed below.
- All Returns are subject to a restock fee starting at 20% of product price depending on the condition we receive it in. No exceptions.
- All electronics are non-refundable, as it is almost impossible to determine if the item is damaged without installing it.
- Returns must be requested/communicated via email (email@example.com) or phone (801-674-2451) within 14 days of receiving the shipment (as determined by the carriers tracking number). If the request is within this period, an RMA # will be issued.
- Parts are not returnable after the 14-day period as described above.
- After RMA is issued, Customer has (14) days to return the product to the address provided with the RMA. If parts are not received within this time period, the RMA is void.
- Product must be shipped to Kombustion at Customer's expense.
- Customer must insure the shipment for the retail value of the product that is being returned.
- If parts are damaged in shipping back to Kombustion, it is up to the customer to contact their shipping company for damage reimbursement.
- If an item is returned to Kombustion without an RMA, the item will be discarded and no refund will be possible for said item.
- Returned product must be in an unused/uninstalled/undamaged condition. Kombustion will, at its discretion, determine whether a part meets this criteria. If returned parts are received as new (excluding electronics), then a refund will be issued less shipping charges and restocking fees.
- There are no refunds on shipping charges.
- Insuring your outbound shipment with carrier is strongly recommended.
- If customer purchases an incompatible product to their machine, it is the customers liability and all above conditions will apply.
- No exchanges will take place with returned item. We will refund items, create a new order, and collect payment for new items.
DAMAGED PARTS AND/OR MISSING PARTS
Missing or Damaged parts must be reported to Kombustion within 72 hours after the parts are delivered as determined by the carrier tracking number
- If Route Package Protection was declined at time of purchase, Kombustion is not liable for any return, reimbursements, or replacements of the damaged item(s). It is solely the customers responsibly to work with the shipping carrier to find a solution.
- If you chose to opt-in to Route Package Protection and your item as been damage, lost, or stollen, all return communications must be done through Route.
6162 South 350 West
Murray, UT 84107