Another EVP exclusive product! The electrically actuated SHOCKER allows customers to keep the factory or other quiet exhaust. When more performance or a sportier sound is desired, the cutout valve is opened.
The SHOCKER pipe comes with a plug and play wiring harness with custom switch which controls the valve operation. With the valve closed, the exhaust is forced through the OEM or other aftermarket slip on exhaust, but with it open you will hear the Polaris twin scream!
***4 week build time
- Up to 10 additional horsepower is available with the valve open. (depending upon muffler and tune level).
- Our exhausts are proudly made in the USA in Phoenix, AZ and are constructed of the finest TIG welded 304 Stainless Steel.
- Electric cut out valve pipe for the RZR XP Turbo
- Plug and Play wiring harness requires no cutting or splicing!
- Made in the USA by American Craftsman
- Up to 6 additional horsepower with the cut out open (depending upon tune)
- Reuses factory heat shields
- Polaris RZR Turbo S
- Polaris RZR XP Turbo