Why the AA pump over cheaper ones? We found the cheaper Chinese fuel pump assemblies had poor wiring and a very cheap pump with a high failure rate. The AA fuel pump is high end with better wiring for a much higher quality assembly.
We highly suggest using a flashlight to look in the tank with the OEM pump removed. Make sure you do not have any debris in the tank that would cause new pump failure and clean out the tank if need be.
Fits 2016-2020 RZR XP Turbo / Turbo S narrow band / non-EVAP Models. Does NOT fit 2019-21 wideband / EVAP models.
- Complete pump assembly is ready to drop in the tank
- Extremely high quality fuel pump is compatible with ethanol mixed fuels up to E-85
- Great replacement if you think/know your factory pump is weak or if your current pump is not working
- Pump housing is assembled at the AA facility in the USA
- This can be installed in a stock or modified vehicle.
- For proper installation procedure please refer to the service manual
- Polaris RZR XP Turbo (2016-2020)
- Polaris RZR Turbo S (2018-2020)