If you’ve ever been called a dare devil, risk taker or bad ass, you need High Lifter’s latest and greatest addition to the portal family. Lift, power and performance is made possible with the High Lifter 8” Dual Idler Portals! The all NEW 8” Dual Idler portals were designed with a strategically clocked backing plate that allows for big tires and additional fender clearance to keep you moving through anything that comes your way!
Forged Gear Boxes
The High Lifter Engineers chose forged gear boxed over billet because the process of forging eliminates the occurrence of porosity and cavities that can reduce strength in a part. With 8” portals, you want them to be strong; the tight grain structure in our gear boxes makes them mechanically stronger than the alternative! Take on any terrain because these boxes will handle the impact!
- These portal boxes are extremely robust and give you more worry-free miles than any other portal – a badass portal deserves a badass box!
- Strongest boxes on the market because forging produces a tougher piece of metal – It is what it is!
- Forging is stronger than both cast and billet aluminum which is used by the competitor.
- No need to replace factory brake lines, a brake line extension gives you an easier install and saves a lot of time!
- Large advantage for Can-Am owners!
Gear Box Venting
- Customers asked for box venting, and we give you the option
- Our box design offers a plug for venting with an optional easy to install kit that will be available soon
- Vent kits allow an advantage of cooling which reduces early deterioration of the gaskets and seals
Gasket Material and Design
- High density Kevlar fiber gaskets plus no additional sealant is needed
- Gasket material is creep resistant plus oil and coolant resistant
- Two oil seals on the spindle shaft for 100% more sealing area
- Dual seals prevent water intrusion and oil leaks
- True triple seal on the input shaft which includes a wiper seal that provides a significant extra layer of protection
- These are the strongest backing plates on the market
- 5/16” steel plate with bent flanges for strength and durability
- Welded gusset brackets and designed to factory off-set
- Works with all control arms that are built to factory hub specifications
- Backing plates have an offset or “CLOCKED” 5” forward & rearward so you can run BIG tires and not interfere with your clearance!
- Precision ground stainless steel rotors (this is a big deal for brake performance)
- Access holes for ease of assembly and disassembly
- Slotted rotor allows for heat dissipation and cooling
- Alloy steel heat treating process increases overall internal and external strength
- CNC precision ground machining ensures excellent fitment and increased strength
- Controlled gear lapping for ease of installation and a quieter performance
NOTE: Minimum wheel size is 22"; however, we recommend running a 24" wheel when installing 8" portals.
- 2016 Polaris RZR TURBO XP EPS
- 2016 Polaris RZR TURBO 4 XP EPS
- 2017 Polaris RZR TURBO XP EPS
- 2017 Polaris RZR TURBO 4 XP EPS
- 2018 Polaris RZR TURBO XP DYNAMIX Edition
- 2018 Polaris RZR TURBO XP EPS
- 2018 Polaris RZR TURBO XP 4 EPS
- 2018 Polaris RZR TURBO XP FOX Edition
- 2018 Polaris RZR TURBO XP 4 FOX Edition
- 2019 Polaris RZR TURBO XP EPS
- 2019 Polaris RZR TURBO XP LE
- 2019 Polaris RZR TURBO XP DYNAMIX Edition
- 2019 Polaris RZR TURBO XP 4 EPS
- 2019 Polaris RZR TURBO XP 4 LE
- 2019 Polaris RZR TURBO XP 4 DYNAMIX Edition
- 2020 Polaris RZR TURBO XP
- 2020 Polaris RZR TURBO XP 4
- 2021 Polaris RZR Turbo XP
- 2021 Polaris RZR Turbo XP 4