A great upgrade for your 2011-2014 RZR XP 900 if your stock secondary is worn out beyond repair. Replace your tired secondary with a new replacement TIED clutch matched up with our proprietary spring and helix customizable to your machine and riding style.
Perfect for those with a primary clutch in good working order or that already have primary clutch upgrades and need a replacement secondary clutch.
Fits 2011-2014 2 & 4 Seat RZR XP 900 Models. Will NOT fit 2015+
We offer two clutch kits:
Standard Load: The Standard Load clutch kit is meant for stock or near stock size tires (26-30") and is the one for most fast pace trail riders or racers.
High Load: The High Load clutch kit is meant for those with larger tires (31-32"), mud tires, dune riders, and those with paddles 28" or larger. Mudding and dune riding are considered high load and must be clutched slightly different. If planning to run 34-35" tires on stock gearing please contact us about a stiffer secondary spring.
Engine Braking Option: Choose between keeping engine braking like factory or removing it. Most faster pace trail riders/racer or dune riders will choose to remove it.
Most slower pace riders like mud, rock crawling or very hilly terrain will keep the EBS in place.
- Clutch will come fully assembled. Simply remove yours and slide ours on.
- An awesome upgrade for both stock and modified machines
- Wicked throttle response and quicker downshifts
- More consistent clutch performance
- Engine braking in the secondary clutch can be removed for more free wheeling when off the throttle
- Less belt slap on the clutch cover which improves belt life and longevity
- Cooler running belt temps (especially when running larger tires or paddles!)
- Fully assembled replacement Tied secondary clutch
- AA secondary spring
- custom cut AA helix
NOTE: Special tools recommended for installation (Tied clutch belt removal tool)
Polaris RZR XP 900