Take your SXS to the next level with a complete bolt on solution. Introducing the E-CLIK I.A.S. (Intelligent Active Suspension) Coilovers. The SDI E-CLIK IAS Coilover System for SXS contains 4 E-CLIK Coilover shocks with Performance Spring Kit & Tuning, ECU, IMU, Premium Touch Screen Controller, Wiring Harness, and universal mount.
Suspension Direct Inc (SDi) is proud to announce the latest expansion of our E-CLIK Line, the IAS E-CLIK Shocks for UTVs, a complete intelligent active suspension system for Side-by-Sides (SxS).
The E-CLIK system is the first to bring intelligent, active suspension to the aftermarket. It incorporates proprietary technology and tuning to deliver the perfect ride and control across any terrain, whether it’s Desert, Dunes, or Trails. The IAS shocks bring E-CLIK to vehicles that would not otherwise have the opportunity to be upgraded, allowing the very best, cutting edge suspension technology to be put on the SXS you already own.
“Suspension has always been about trade-offs.” said Dan Worley, owner of SDi. “If you make an improvement in one area, you lose something in another. With E-CLIK, that problem has been solved.”
- E-CLIK utilizes inputs from the Vehicles onboard sensors (utilizing the OBD2 port) and our IMU (Inertia measurement unit) to automatically adjust up to 500 times a second, based on the terrain and driving conditions.
- Independent Front & Rear Shock Adjustment, Payload Compensation, & Tire Size Adjustment Improves overall traction and braking, while reducing body roll in corners and Improved Speed Capability in rougher terrain
- The Pro menu allows you to go a step further with additional shock tuning adjustments
- Easy Plug & Play Installation, no cutting or splicing
- 2.5” Coilover shocks are speed sensitive at all positions, featuring a built-in bump zone, 3 internal limiting clips, proprietary seals, FK Bearings, and 7/8” shafts for the ultimate performance
- Comes set up with a Dual Rate Spring Kit, utilizing our new SDi / Swift Springs and SDi Elite Crossover Rings.
- Industry Leading, Motocross-Inspired Shock Guards
- Made in the USA
Included Terrain Modes - Allows adjustment to the base shock setting through the controller.
- Trail – Excels in slower trail riding and rock crawling Giving a soft, comfortable ride without sacrificing body control
- Dune – Shines in extreme transitions. The ECU senses G-Outs and stiffens the front, then the rear at the perfect time minimizing bottom outs, body roll and providing superior handling in in the dunes.
- Desert – For when you need to crank things up a notch for high-speed action. More reactive to terrain and driver input for precise handling and control.
Polaris RZR XP 1000 4-Seat