Machined right here in the USA from solid 6061 CNC Billet aluminum and fitted with 5/8 inch heat treated chromoly heim joints. Each rod is 1.125" diameter for extreme duty and they are as stout as it gets. We have done extensive testing on these rods racing BITD and WORCS Racing and have had great results. They are designed for racing, extreme jumping, high speed whoops, dunes, rock crawling and all other abusive driving situations. If you want a bulletproof setup on your Polaris UTV, you need our heavy duty tie rods!
Polaris factory tie rods are not strong at all. If you are an agressive driver, they will bend then break and cause extensive damage to your RZR. Spend a little now, save a lot later.
- Polaris changed from 10mm to 12mm bolts midway through 2017. If your bolts are 12mm, you will need to order the 2017+ kit. (TR100017 / 5318A3).
- There is a difference between years, so make sure you specify year and model before ordering!
- (2) 1.125 Billet Tie rods (Left and Right)
- (4) 5/8" Heat Treated 4130 Chromoly heim joints
- (2) Stainless steel clevis yoke ends
- (4) High Misalignment Spacers
- (2) Shoulder Bolts with lock nuts
- Available with black powdercoat or raw (no finish)
- 50 Caliber Racing logo, CNC Engraved on one rod only
- 1 Year Warranty (excludes normal wear and tear to heim joints)
- Simple bolt on installation with no modifications needed
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 (2015-2017)
- Polaris RZR XP Turbo (2016)