This exhaust flows extremely well and keeps the factory header in place. The exhaust has a loud tone at idle and low speed, but is not as loud as you'd think in mid to high RPM due to the turbo spool knocking down the noise.
Can be used with our without the rear bed support plate. If using the bed support plate (anyone with the factory bed still in tact) the plate will bolt over the factory clamp. You'll have just a slight bend in the plate where it comes in contact with the clamp holding it away from the frame slightly.
- Light, loud, and powerful!
- TIG welded stainless tip and header flange, painted steel clamp (matches frame)
- Reduces a huge amount of turbo and engine heat
- Increases horsepower which varies based on the tune you are running
- Easily bolts up to the frame and your factory header
- Polaris RZR Turbo S
- Polaris RZR XP Turbo