The Adventure Air, on board air compressor kit for the 2016 - Current Polaris RZR Turbo and Turbo S. Ideal for dune riders that frequently air-down, or lose air pressure due to sand packing in the bead of their tires, remote trail riders at risk of stick punctures, desert explorers that cannot afford tire punctures from harsh brush and sharp rocks.
- Lightweight laser cut and CNC formed bracket, satin black powder coated finish to withstand the elements, all stainless steel hardware, entire unit weighs 7 lbs!
- Comes pre-assembled and 100% bolt-in using factory bolts, under 5 minute installation time – No Drilling, Cutting, or Wiring required (unit runs on DC power and is pre-wired to attach to factory power distribution block under hood)
- 14 Foot hose Length easily allows 4 seat models to adequately reach their rear tires, and also allows both 2-seat and 4-seaters to easily assist other riders.
- Safety – gives riders a cost effective option to adding a full spare tire, wheel, and mounting system; also provides flexibility to make a quick trail plug/repair even when carrying a spare.
- Built in pressure gauge so there is no need to carry an additional one loose in your vehicle
- Polaris RZR Turbo S
- Polaris RZR XP Turbo