Our Stage 3 recoil clutch kits pack a huge punch! No matter the terrain, they hit hard and just keep pulling for days. On the trail or at the race you'll notice wicked acceleration and instant clutch response when getting back into the throttle after hammering that corner. In the dunes you'll see the same benefits, but also have much less bogging when climbing that big dune. The machine will hold RPM so you can get where you need to go, and get there faster! Going mudding? Our mud setup will help turn those tires through the thick and deep with much better RPM and wheel speed that's key to climbing out of that hole. We have a huge amount of CVT knowledge, a great passion for the sport, and have many hours into testing different setups in the real world. We know you'll be extremely pleased with the performance gain from our clutch kits!
The biggest problem with 2021 RZR Turbo clutching is they do not have enough belt grip. When the first 2021 models arrived they had a soft secondary spring that slipped the belt under full shift. They were then fitted with a stiffer secondary spring and now the problem is they rev too high for good belt grip with that spring. Our S2 kits help combat this with a stiffer secondary spring yet for even better belt grip, and the right primary weight/spring to get proper RPM. Our S3 clutch kit includes everything the S2 does, but adds the helix. The helix adds more aggressive shift to the secondary clutch which gives you a great acceleration gains and feels more like your throttle is locked to the rear wheels.
With this clutch you'll notice better power transfer (better acceleration) and lower belt temps than your OEM P90X clutch or any other aftermarket clutch.
This kit includes our complete heavy duty AA primary clutch. This clutch is the same design found on the 2016-2020 RZR Turbo models with an encapsulated tower design. We found this clutch to hold power better, hold up better (no exploding), and slip the belt less. It simply meets the demands of these high horsepower vehicles, and is proven. This clutch also holds belt grip better than billet clutches, especially when clutching for higher RPM's. This primary clutch is our own version made with higher grade tool steel for the post, assembled with AA HD sliders, to our AA specifications.
Clutch does not come assembled. Simply setup your weights according to our setup chart, then install the weights & Spring.
Our Recoil clutch weights are easily adjustable with simple magnets. They have a custom AA profile, the BEST coating on the market(nitrocarburizing) which has increased wear resistance, improved fatigue strength, and added surface lubricity. These clutch weights also offer great performance and the ability to tune for many different applications or modification in the future, all without the need to buy extra parts. The magnetic weights are the best option to properly place the mass where we need it on the weight for best performance for your application.
Performance Helix 107-1065: Lighter vehicle weight, lighter tires, or higher horsepower vehicles: Aggressive helix with acceleration/higher horsepower/aggressive fast pace drivers in mind. Works best with RZR Turbo or Turbo S 29-32" tires or 28-30" paddles with level 2 tune or higher.
High Load Helix 107-1062: Slightly less aggressive than the 1065 helix with good acceleration gains/power transfer over the OEM helix. Designed for a normal to heavier vehicle, heavier tires, heavy sand load or crawling type riding in mind. Works best with RZR Turbo or Turbo S with 29-35" tires or 28-32" dune paddles, OEM tune is fine, yet still works great with added HP. Best all around helix for the 2021 RZR Turbo.
- From trail rigs to high horsepower setups, this is the only clutch we will run on our shop vehicles
- With this clutch you'll notice better power transfer (better acceleration) and lower belt temps than your OEM P90X clutch or any other aftermarket clutch
- Kits work great with both stock or modified machines, however our S3 clutch kit is best for tuned vehicles
- Works well with tire sizes 28" to 35" and paddles 28" to 32"
- A must have when tuning your RZR to properly transfer the power to the wheels and prevent even more belt slip
- A must have when running larger tires or paddles
- Wicked throttle response when on & off the throttle
- More efficient power transferred to the wheels
- More consistent clutch performance
- Cooler running belt temps (especially when running larger tires or paddles!)
- Longer belt and clutch life
- Easily adjustable if needed
- Slightly higher engagement which is still very smooth (around 1800-2000 RPM)
- An initial setup guideline(normally very accurate) is included which shows the best setups for dunes, mud, or all around trail riding. This also has brief instructions on installing your clutch kit, and other important information.
- Helix features a tighter roller & EBS pocket for less clutch slop(clunk) and less chance of rollers breaking
- You will need the P90X specific clutch puller to remove your OEM clutch.
- Special tools needed Compression Tool #1, P90X Clutch Puller
- Highly recommend upgrading to our Heavy Duty P90X Secondary Clutch Rollers.
- Part number: 108-1005 - Compression Tool #1
- Part number: 108-1019 - P90X Clutch Puller
- AA Primary Clutch
- Primary Bolt
- AA magnetic adjustable clutch weights
- Weight setup sheet
- AA primary spring
- Custom Primary Limiter
- AA Helix
- AA secondary spring
- AA Extreme Heavy Duty primary sliders (comes installed in clutch)
- Polaris RZR Turbo S (2021)
- Polaris RZR XP Turbo (2021)