Polaris RZR RS1 Front Lower Control Arms with Ball Joints
The Cognito Camber Adjustable Front Lower Control Arms for the RS1 are designed to be direct OE replacement.
The OE lower arms are known to be a weak link and one of the first suspension upgrades needed. The heavy-duty high clearance design allows for better ground clearance while maintaining superior strength.
Typical adjustable control arms use a threaded rod end which doesn't offer fine camber adjustment. Cognito has engineered an ingenious solution that uses a bolt-on uniball rod end which is shim-able for fine camber tuning. Simply unbolt the rod end from the control arm and add or remove the supplied shims to get your desired camber angle.
- Direct OE replacement
- Significantly stronger than stock
- Patent pending fine camber adjustable design
- Replaces weak ball joints with uniballs
- Can be used in a double shear spindle application
- High clearance design increases ground clearance
- Heavy duty pivot bushings
- High-grade steel construction
- Durable semi-gloss black powder coat
- Made in the USA
Polaris RZR RS1