The AA RZR XP Turbo slip-on exhaust is just what your machine needs! We set out to produce an exhaust that looks great, sounds great, has adjustable sound levels, and has a price tag that won't have your significant other screaming at you.
This exhaust sounds amazing with a nice throaty bark when fully open. Looking for less sound? You can actually adjust the sound with a manual cutout (stealth cap) that bolts into either one of the outlets. This cap makes our exhaust quieter than other exhausts with a single outlet because the sound waves get trapped in the capped outlet. Does the cap decrease airflow? Not really. Sure open will flow a little better, but the single 2.5" outlet still flows a TON of air and is more than enough for whatever you throw at it. No drop in horsepower because of capping on side when running less than 20 PSI.
*1-3 Day Lead Time
- If you'd still like less sound, you can put your factory spark arrestor (or two of them if not running the stealth cap) right into this exhaust.
- Amazing sound that is fully adjustable when purchasing our Stealth Quiet Cap
- Much better airflow which is needed to decrease heat (especially when tuned)
- Eliminates the stock catalytic converter
- Sheds 6lbs off your machine
- Fits nicely into the factory location
- Uses hairpin clips to hold the muffler mounts in place for extremely secure mounting
- Made at the AA Facility in the USA
- Extremely high quality laser cut brackets for maximum durability and a great look
- Sharp corners and outlets designed to match the RZR styling
- Hydroblasted finish with rust inhibitor
- The stainless will bronze and matches the stock header very well, or upgrade to our header pipe
- The aluminum heat shield keeps the back of the muffler cool and looking badass with an AA graphics
- Factory rear plastic shield can be re-installed if you'd like
- Optional $60 rear exhaust cover plate to cover the factory heat shield if not using the OEM cover plate
- Polaris RZR Pro XP
- Polaris RZR Turbo R