Polaris RZR Pro XP / Turbo R High Flow Intake with Catch Can
Intake tube with integrated catch can is a must have for any Pro XP, but especially needed when running our level 4 our higher tunes. When boost levels come up, so does crank case pressure. When this happens you push more oil/water vapor/fuel out of the crank case breather. These items then go through your intact tract and cause issues, especially with the MAP sensors.
Integrated catch can uses the intake vacuum to drop crank case pressure. Using a 1.5" port (1/2" larger than factory) we draw more negative pressure to help sustain horsepower under higher boost pressure.
1/8" barb installed on the intake tube for your factory boost controller bleed hose. This fixes the issue with the bleed hose becoming clogged with dirt/mud/sand and not working properly.
- Catch can easily drains with the valve. We recommend draining after every ride if possible.
- High flow intake tube replaces the factory cheesy tube to create less resistance and better airflow.
- More air volume on tap at the turbocharger for quicker spool
- Better seal than the factory tube with nice silicone couplers
- High quality TIG welded aluminum tube with bead rolled edges
- Made at the AA facility in the USA
- Polaris RZR Pro XP
- Polaris RZR Turbo R