Polaris RZR Pro XP APEXX Front Forward Offset Control Arms
All new High Lifter APEXX Control Arms are stronger, adjustable and engineered for the most punishing terrain with 1.75" of additional ground clearance and raked forward 1.5". Push your Polaris RZR PRO XP to the limits and tackle obstacles you couldn't before! Optional preinstalled ball joints.
- Adjustable heat-treated collars for camber adjustability with a 1” thread
- Raked forward 1.5"
- Over 3 degrees of camber adjustment in each direction
- Heavy duty ball joint brackets to eliminate deformation issues, Keller ball joint compatible
- Ladder bar compatible with the 1.5” ID clamps
- Extreme duty 1.5” x .120” DOM steel construction
- Up to 2” of added ground clearance compared to OEM lower arm
- Mounting accommodations for OEM brake lines using OEM tabs instead of P-clamps
- Optimized sway bar linkage angles
- Limited Lifetime Warranty (Excludes wearable items like bushings, bearings, cones, and heim joints)
- Powder Coated
- Custom Colors Available upon request. (Customer must provide paint code)
Heavy Duty Strength
High Lifter’s new heavy duty control arms add more support than factory. The upper control arms that come stock on a Polaris RZR PRO XP are more robust than the stock lower control arms, leaving the lower arms more vulnerable to damage. Our upper and lower arms are made with the same material for added strength, so they can withstand the abuse applied during a typical ride. High Lifter arms are constructed out of 1.5” DOM with .188 wall tubing. This is a 50% increase in size and a 70% increase in steel thickness for added durability and strength.
Built in Adjustability
The lower arms also feature an adjustability component in the bushing collars to eliminate premature wearing that can come from the addition of lift kits, portals, or larger tires. When the kit is set to the factory position, you have 3/8” of adjustability camber in and out. Heat treated and plated adjustable bushing collars allow you to be confident in the strength you’re adding to your ride. This kit comes packaged and preadjusted to the factory position, and factory bushings and caps should be used for installation.
Increased Ground Clearance
We maximized ground clearance by strategically arching the lower control arm with double and TRIPLE bends. This unique design allowed us to get an additional 1.75” of ground clearance to avoid impacting those nasty trail obstacles. These bends maintain the factory geometry, which helps reduce wear on components like axles and tie rods. Our forward arms allow you to run larger tires without a suspension lift. We’ve improved the upper control arm by repositioning the sway bar tab. This will reduce the extreme angles places on the sway bar links and reduce wear.
Reinforced Ball Joints Brackets
Portals and large tires apply torque that can distort the ball joint bracket, leading to failure of the arms. With over 130% increase in the ball joint mounting area, we are helping to prevent breakdown or “egging” of the mounting bracket.
Tire Fitment: Up to 34.5"
Our tire fitment guide is a general fitment and is in no way guaranteed. Tires and lifts vary by manufacture and tire fitment can be affected by other modifications such as, but not limited to, wheel offset, actual tire diameter and actual tire width. Always verify your brand of tires, lift, and other modifications prior to making a buying decision. If you are running a 6+1 stock wheel, we recommend a 1" wheel space.
Optional Preinstalled Ball Joints
High Lifter’s service team uses a hydraulic press to install the ball joint with the correct pressure and alignment, also making sure the clip is fully seated and secured. Purchasing control arms with the ball joints already installed adds to easy installation and prevents damage due to improper installation, which is not covered by High Lifter’s Lifetime Warranty.
The ball joints preinstalled in this kit are BJP-4.
- 2022 Polaris RZR PRO XP Sport
- 2022 Polaris RZR PRO XP Premium
- 2022 Polaris RZR PRO XP Ultimate
- 2022 Polaris RZR PRO XP 4 Sport
- 2022 Polaris RZR PRO XP 4 Premium
- 2022 Polaris RZR PRO XP 4 Ultimate
- 2022 Polaris RZR PRO XP Ultimate Rockford Fosgate
- 2022 Polaris RZR PRO XP 4 Ultimate Rockford Fosgate
- 2020 Polaris RZR PRO XP
- 2020 Polaris RZR PRO XP Premium
- 2020 Polaris RZR PRO XP Ultimate
- 2020 Polaris RZR PRO XP 4
- 2020 Polaris RZR PRO XP 4 Premium
- 2020 Polaris RZR PRO XP 4 Ultimate
- 2021 Polaris RZR PRO XP Sport
- 2021 Polaris RZR PRO XP Premium
- 2021 Polaris RZR PRO XP Ultimate
- 2021 Polaris RZR PRO XP 4 Sport
- 2021 Polaris RZR PRO XP 4 Premium
- 2021 Polaris RZR PRO XP 4 Ultimate