The Polaris RZR Pro XP, ProR, and TurboR are the most unreal things you can slide around in the dirt. Many owners upgrade their RZRs to handle better than the factory and go faster around a track. Another goal is to deliver a better driving experience. Thanks to the rear engine setup of the RZR, it's excellent for drifting in the dirt, snow, or sand. Common issue owners run into is not being able to initiate a drift by locking the rear wheels properly.
Agency Power released the Drift Handbrake for the ProXP, ProR, and TurboR to assist with kicking the rear end out. Initiating a drift can be tough without a handbrake due to the rear wheels not being able to lock up immediately. By installing the Agency Power RZR Handbrake, owners can enter a drift with immense ease.
Drifting around a tight corner allows the machine to rotate at the apex while maintaining inertia to carry through the turn. The Agency Power RZR handbrake simply ties into the factory hydraulic brake lines for the rear wheels. Once the handbrake is engaged the master cylinder generates pressure to lock the rear wheels without impeding the rest of the braking system.
- 3/4 Wilwood master cylinder for reliable hydraulic engagement
- Billet 6061-T6 aluminum handle with finger grooves for maximum comfort
- Hard anodized with machine chamfered edge
- Steel braided and Teflon coated lines included
- Laser-cut and tig-welded 1/8" steel bracket to ensure sturdy mounting
- Corrosion-resistant hardware included for installation
- Available with a Black trim
- Proudly made in the USA!
- Polaris RZR Pro R
- Polaris RZR Pro XP
- Polaris RZR Turbo R