Looking to upgrade the doors on your 2 Seat PRO XP / PRO R / TURBO R?! You have come to the right place. We manufacture these doors all in house and have them powder coated for a nice finish. We spent a lot of time designing these doors to make sure we checked off all of the boxes. Fitment, strength, and style. We have raised the height of the door for better protection while also moving the door latch button to make it easy to open. All of our doors come powder coated Semi Gloss Black.
- .063" thick aluminum
- Mounts to the stock door frame
- Uses stock door latch
- Stock door frame must be drilled out with provided drill bit
- Flush mount rivets for a super clean look
- Accepts PRP door bags
- Designed and Made in the USA
- DOES NOT WORK WITH FULL COVERAGE FENDER FLARES
- You will need to drill out 6 holes on each stock door frame with the provided 23/64" drill bit. Once drilled out, you will need to use a Rivet Nut Setter (or follow instructional video below to use a nut and bolt) to insert Rivet Nuts into these 6 locations on each door frame.
- Polaris RZR Pro R
- Polaris RZR Pro XP
- Polaris RZR Turbo R