OEM clutch sheaves are known to wear out due to slight slipping. When this happens, your clutch becomes weaker and the inner sheave is usually the first to break. This clutch will have extended life and durability against a very expensive (and trip ruining) repair later down the road.
Keep in mind billet clutches /sheaves are not indestructible. If there is major belt slip or water that enters the cover, the clutch can still wear very quickly. Always make sure to seal the cover properly and also verify peak RPM/belt slip with your current clutch setup.
Clutch half installs just like OEM, so instructions are not included. A P90X Primary Clutch Puller will be needed to remove your OEM clutch. We also suggest our P90X clutch separation tool to make things easier.
When installing, make sure your movable half and spider are all aligned as they were from the factory. We highly suggest referring to your service manual when installing this item.
- This inner sheave will install in your OEM primary clutch
- The inner sheave is made from 6061 billet aluminum for improved clutch strength and durability
- This is a must-have for those running higher horsepower turbocharged vehicles, but will work excellent on any Pro R
- We highly suggest running our clutch kit with this clutch half
- Primary bolt should be set to 140ft-lbs of torque
Polaris RZR Pro R