Polaris RZR Pinion Bearing Retainer
Upgrade your pinion bearing retainer and never worry about busting your transmission again! The OE pinion bearing retainer is notorious for going bad and is one of the weakest components in the Polaris transmission. When it fails, the pinion gear can come away from the snorkel gear and cause serious damage that results in serious money. SuperATV's cover is 30% thicker and made of an industry leading material found in automotive frames. Purchase the cover in conjunction with our super-duty front output shaft and take your confidence to the next level with a stronger transmission.
WARNING: This product can impact machine operation. Customer and/or user is responsible for ensuring that this product is compatible with their machine as currently configured, properly installed, and understands any impact this product has or might have on the machine's operation.
⚠ California Proposition 65 Warning ⚠
WARNING: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- 30% thicker
- Made of industry leading material
- Replaces OE Part #3235241
- Frequently purchased with super-duty front output shaft
- Polaris RZR 570 : 2012-2021
- Polaris RZR 570 S : 2017
- Polaris RZR XP 900 : 2011-2014
- Polaris RZR XP 4 900 : 2012-2014
- Polaris RZR 900 : 2015-2020
- Polaris RZR 4 900 : 2015-2018
- Polaris RZR S4 900 : 2018
- Polaris RZR S 900 : 2015-2020
- Polaris RZR S 1000 : 2016-2020
- Polaris RZR S4 1000 : 2019-2020
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 : 2014+
- Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 : 2014+