Polaris RZR Hydraulic Handbrake
Upon the release of the Polaris RZR, there has been an influx of new UTV owners. The RZR appeals to more than your standard off-roading guy due to the incredible performance, handling, and looks. Many owners have started modifying their RZRs to handle better than the factory and go faster around a track. Another goal is to deliver a better driving experience. Thanks to the rear engine setup of the RZR, it's excellent for drifting in the dirt, snow, or sand. Common issue owners run into is not being able to initiate a drift by locking the rear wheels properly.
Agency Power released the Polaris RZR XP Handbrake to assist with kicking the rear end out. Initiating a drift can be tough without a handbrake due to the rear wheels not being able to lock up immediately. By installing the Agency Power RZR Handbrake, owners can enter a drift with immense ease.
Drifting around a tight corner allows the machine to rotate at the apex while maintaining inertia to carry through the turn. The Agency Power RZR handbrake simply ties into the factory hydraulic brake lines for the rear wheels. Once the handbrake is engaged the master cylinder generates pressure to lock the rear wheels without impeding the rest of the braking system.
- 3/4 Wilwood master cylinder for reliable hydraulic engagement
- Billet 6061-T6 aluminum handle with finger grooves for maximum comfort
- Hard anodized with machine chamfered edge
- Steel braided and Teflon coated lines included
- Laser-cut and tig-welded 1/8" steel bracket to ensure sturdy mounting
- Corrosion-resistant hardware included for installation
- Available with a Silver trim
- Proudly made in the USA!
- Polaris RZR Turbo S
- Polaris RZR XP 1000
- Polaris RZR XP Turbo
*Retrofitting to other models is possible though we have not tested before.