Drop-In Geared Reverse Ranger XP 900 Transmission
Your Ranger is known as the lifesaver on the trail—always winching out your buddy’s machines when the trail is too much for them to handle. You need a transmission that can handle being thrown into reverse when you’re stuck in a rut and need lots of power. That’s why we made a geared-reverse transmission specifically for your Polaris Ranger XP 900. It ditches OEM’s weak reverse chain altogether. Experience a massive upgrade featuring geared reverse, enhanced pinion and snorkel gears, a strengthened retainer ring, and a more robust case. Our clever design allows you to install it without making any modifications!
- A drop-in geared reverse transmission
- Upgraded pinion and snorkel gears
- 6 mm thick pinion-bearing retainer
- Stronger transmission case
- Multiple gear reduction options
- No turf mode
There’s Strength in Geared Reverse
Your stock reverse chain comes with so many issues—we've encountered numerous problems going backward on simple terrain. That’s why we threw out the reverse chain and built our tranny with a robust reverse gear that is three times stronger instead. With our new design, you can confidently use reverse without worrying about damaging your transmission.
Enhanced Pinion and Snorkel Gear Set
Experience a pinion and snorkel gear set that is 2.5 times stronger than the stock option. Comparable in size to a RZR Turbo's gear set, these gears come with a 300M output shaft, providing you with the durability needed to step on the gas with confidence.
Upgraded 6 mm Pinion Bearing Retainer
A reliable pinion and snorkel gear set needs proper support. That's why we've included a 6 mm thick retainer with a six-bolt pattern to keep everything securely in place. The bigger size ensures consistent meshing of gears, minimizing the risk of failure.
Reinforced Case for Extra Strength
Our enhanced case adds even more strength to the mix. By reinforcing the snorkel area and addressing the OEM weak spot, we've made everything more durable. We added fins and gussets to boost strength and aid in cooling, ensuring a robust and reliable case.
No Turf Mode for Improved Reliability
Unlike the stock version, our geared reverse does not include turf mode. Eliminating this significant weak spot (even when turned off) contributes to increased reliability and reduces the risk of failure.
Customize Your Gear Reduction
Tailor your experience with our range of torque-boosting gear reductions. Choose from stock, a 12.5%, or 25% reduction. You’ll gain the power needed for larger tires and the flexibility to handle heavier modifications like portals and lifts.
- Complete, assembled, drop-in, Turbo-style transmission
- Hob-cut, heat-treated, ground gears ensure perfect mesh
- Geared reverse
- 3x stronger than stock
- Extremely durable
- Upgraded snorkel gear set
- Pinion and snorkel gears made with 9310 heavy-duty steel
- Front output shaft made with 300M
- 2.5x stronger than stock
- Precision ground gears are mated perfectly for less wear and smoother operation
- Eliminates a major weak spot in the transmission
- Strengthens the entire drivetrain
- Upgraded transmission case
- More support ribs and gussets than stock
- Extra fins help keep your transmission cool
- More metal reinforcing the snorkel tube and axle output areas
- Includes all necessary seals
- No turf mode
- Multiple gear reductions available
- Stock gear reduction
- 12.5% gear reduction
- 25% gear reduction
- Refer to your Ranger owner's manual for oil requirements
WARNING: This product can impact machine operation. Customer and/or user is responsible for ensuring that this product is compatible with their machine as currently configured, properly installed, and understands any impact this product has or might have on the machine's operation.
⚠ California Proposition 65 Warning ⚠
WARNING: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Polaris Ranger XP 900 : 2013-2019
- Ranger XP 900 Crew : 2014-2019