High Lifter Lift Springs are a set of higher capacity replacement springs which are components of the stock shock absorbers. The original equipment spring is not heavy duty and is often fatigued early by heavy loads or continuous service. OEM springs tend
OEM springs tend to fatigue rapidly even with low mileage. The High Lifter Lift Springs were engineered to provide about 100 additional pounds of capacity (per 4 set) over the new stock springs. They were also designed to make a significant difference in the performance of your ATV with as little affect as possible on the ride and handling of the machine. And here’s a big bonus, a complete set of the Lift Springs may be installed for substantially less than the cost of one replacement OEM shock.
For those who ride at slower speeds, with big tires and heavier loads, the Lift Springs will be a welcome and economical upgrade. Depending on the make, model, and current modifications to the unit, the High Lifter Lift Springs have been known to add on full inch of suspension lift, however, it’s not guaranteed. The Lift Springs add some stiffness to the ride and decrease roll, but have not been found harsh or uncomfortable by anyone who has ridden them. One thing is for sure. If you are a hardcore mud rider or you carry a load, your ATV could stand a heavier load capacity. The High Lifter Lift Springs are just what the doctor ordered!
Kit includes a pair of springs to lift the front of the unit.
Powder-coating the springs will void any warranty. If you wish to paint your springs, you must use a different method.
Springs vary by make and model.
- 2016 Polaris Ranger 570 Full-Size XP
- 2016 Polaris Ranger 900 XP
- 2016 Polaris Ranger 1000 DSL
- 2013 Polaris Ranger 900 XP
- 2014 Polaris Ranger 900 XP
- 2015 Polaris Ranger 570 Full-Size
- 2015 Polaris Ranger 900 XP
- 2015 Polaris Ranger 900 XP EPS
- 2015 Polaris Ranger 1000 DSL
- 2017 Polaris Ranger 1000 XP
- 2017 Polaris Ranger 1000 XP EPS
- 2017 Polaris Ranger 900 XP
- 2017 Polaris Ranger 900 EPS
- 2017 Polaris Ranger DSL
- 2018 Polaris Ranger DSL
- 2018 Polaris Ranger 900 XP
- 2019 Polaris Ranger 900 XP
- 2020 Polaris Ranger 1000
- 2020 Polaris Ranger 1000 EPS
- 2020 Polaris Ranger 1000 Premium
- 2021 Polaris Ranger 1000
- 2021 Polaris Ranger 1000 EPS
- 2021 Polaris Ranger 1000 Premium