Polaris Ranger 570 APEXX Front Forward Offset Lower Control Arms
Whether you ride in deep mud or over rocky trails, the need for stronger control arms with added ground clearance is extremely important. Most stock arms are too weak to withstand what you put your bike through and lack the added ground clearance needed for challenging trails. High Lifter has solved your problem by designing tough control arms, twice as strong as your stock arms, with the added ground clearance you need for all terrains and bigger tires.
Our arms maximize ground clearance by strategically arching the lower control arms while following the angle of the axle for maximum clearance, axle protection, and visual appeal. Don’t be fooled with too much arch that puts your axles into greater risk of damage. Our precision manufacturing process ensures each control arm installs exactly like the factory arm. Depending on the model, most kits will have the High Lifter logo precision cut into the bracing.
Installation is made easy with our step by step and multi-image instructions. During installation, you can use stock bushings and ball joints for easy installation. Even better, High Lifter will install your ball joints before shipping. (See our control arms with preinstalled ball joints.) Always check for bearings, bushings, ball joints, and brake wear before installation and replace if needed. We always recommend checking these parts before you start your installation to save time and get back on the trail sooner. See the Replacement Parts Tab to purchase replacement parts as needed.
- 25% larger than average stock arms - Crafted from 1 ¼” DOM steel
- Up to 2.5x the wall thickness of an average stock arms - .188” wall thickness
- Grease fittings included for most models
- Added ground clearance featuring bends that maximize clearance and axle protection
- Most stock powder coat colors available in stock
- Easy to install and maintain
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Note: This is a forward arm kit that only comes with two lower control arms and grease fittings.
- 2017 Polaris Ranger 570 Crew Mid-Size
- 2016 Polaris Ranger EV
- 2016 Polaris Ranger 570 Mid-Size EPS
- 2016 Polaris Ranger 570 Crew Mid-Size
- 2022 Polaris Ranger 500
- 2017 Polaris Ranger 570 Mid-Size
- 2017 Polaris Ranger 570 Mid-Size EPS
- 2017 Polaris Ranger EV
- 2018 Polaris Ranger 500 Mid-Size
- 2018 Polaris Ranger 570 Mid-Size
- 2018 Polaris Ranger 570-4 Crew Mid-Size
- 2019 Polaris Ranger 500 Mid-Size
- 2019 Polaris Ranger 570 Mid-Size
- 2019 Polaris Ranger 570-4 Crew Mid-Size
- 2020 Polaris Ranger 500
- 2020 Polaris Ranger 570 Mid Size
- 2020 Polaris Ranger EV
- 2020 Polaris Ranger 570-4 Crew
- 2021 Polaris Ranger 500