Make Your Cab Cozy
A full cab enclosure isn’t cutting the cold this riding season. Add SuperATV’s Grille Cover to your Polaris General. It blocks airflow through your radiator to help maintain higher temperatures during those winter months. Plus, it works with SuperATV’s Cab Heater to make your cab even warmer.
- Boosts cab temp in cold weather
- Made with PVC-backed polyester
- Pairs with a SuperATV Cab Heater
Ultimate Comfort When Paired with Our Polaris General Cab Heater
Boost the efficiency of your engine’s heat by using our grille cover along with our Polaris General Cab Heater. This combo ensures that your General's coolant stays warm even in cold temperatures, allowing the cab heater to pump that warmth into your cab.
Quality Materials for the Win
Constructed with PVC-backed polyester, this grille cover is tough, water resistant, and puncture resistant. Its robust construction ensures longevity, making it the go-to accessory for cab comfort every year.
Installing and removing this grille cover is a breeze. Snap it on when you need that extra warmth and easily unsnap it when you don’t. Its excellent cold-air-blocking capabilities make it suitable for freezing temperatures only—using it in warmer conditions may cause overheating.
- PVC-backed polyester utilizes Pel-Tek technology for maximum strength
- Resistant to water, punctures, abrasions, UV radiation, and mildew
- Blocks airflow for a comfortable, warm ride
- Includes all hardware and instructions
- Pairs perfectly with our Cab Heater
WARNING: This product can impact machine operation. Customer and/or user is responsible for ensuring that this product is compatible with their machine as currently configured, properly installed, and understands any impact this product has or might have on the machine's operation.
⚠ California Proposition 65 Warning ⚠
WARNING: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Polaris General 1000 : 2016+
- Polaris General 4 : 2017+
- Polaris General XP 1000 : 2020+
- Polaris General XP 4 1000 : 2020+
- Not recommended for prolonged idle times
- Not recommended for use in temperatures above freezing
- Always monitor your engine temperature while in use