The GBC Mongrel is built specifically for today's side-by-side vehicles that feature greater horsepower and speed capabilities. Its 10-ply rated radial construction helps support larger max loads, while the re-engineered sidewall delivers even greater puncture resistance and a smoother ride. Its full coverage tread pattern wraps around the tire, creating a rounded profile that is optimized for peak performance and responsiveness. The Mongrel's tread pattern promotes self-cleaning for maximum traction in a variety of terrains and can overcome some of the toughest off-road obstacles. It meets and exceeds DOT standards and is also suitable for paved surfaces.
- 10-ply rated construction
- Meets and exceeds DOT standards
- Aggressive tread for superior traction
- Designed for all types of terrains
- Reinforced sidewall for greater puncture resistance
- Meets DOT Standards
- 10-Ply Rated