Can Am X3 XR Series Primary Clutch Bolt
Don't risk severe clutch / crankshaft damage with a weak primary clutch bolt!
- 2mm larger OD than the OEM bolt where it passes through the puller threads before engaging the crankshaft which equates to 50% more torque holding capacity
- Made from ARP 2000 Material - An alloy steel that is heat treated to a higher level than most other alloys, producing a greater strength material and can achieve a clamp load at 220,000 psi
- More thread engagement on the crankshaft to prevent stripping out the threads on either the crankshaft or the bolt
- Allows a higher hold down torque on the clutch vs the OEM bolt
- Reuses the OEM clutch washer
- Unlike the factory clutch bolt, the EVP XR Series bolt is reusable time and time again
Evolution Powersports is proud to introduce our XR Series direct replacement Primary Clutch Bolt for the Maverick X3! Our bolt is designed to yield more TQ to prevent the clutch from slipping on the crankshaft.
When the clutch slips, the rotation of the engine relative to the slipped clutch causes the bolt to tighten further. When this happens, due to the small minor diameter of the OEM bolt, it can shear off. As a result, the clutch comes off the crankshaft and wreaks havoc on the clutch, clutch housing, secondary clutch and crankshaft.
Can Am Maverick X3