Stiffening up the Can-Am Maverick X3 is a vital task for hard-driving of any type. From the factory, the X3's suspension lacks in the department of rigidity. Often, owners are finding themselves trying to stiffen up the chassis with bracing or beefier components. A common weak point for the X3 is the front shock tower as the stamped steel tends to flex under heavy cornering which can drastically impede handling.
The Agency Power billet shock tower mount stiffens up the shock mounting points thanks to the CNC machined T6-6061 aluminum construction. Not only will the shock tower mount provide exceptional rigidity, but it will also bring a flare of style to the aggressive front end of your X3. Owners have the choice of an anodized silver, black, blue, or red inlay with a black base.
Anodizing the aluminum provides an extra barrier of protection against the elements and prevents corrosion. Increasing the durability is key as the front of the machine tends to take a majority of the beating. Keeping the front suspension rigid is also vital to the performance and handling of your machine which is what the Agency Power billet shock tower was engineered for!
- Provides much needed rigidity to thefront suspension
- Constructed of Billet T6-6061aluminum
- CNC machined for ultimate precision
- Customizable anodized inlays
- Base is anodized black finish fordurability
- Made in the USA!
- Limited One-Year Warranty
- Agency Power Offers a Limited One-Year Warranty Against Defects or Failures
- Product Warranties Are Available For Those Who Fill Out The Online Warranty Form HERE
- Warranty is Available With OriginalInvoice Showing Purchase Date
Can Am Maverick X3