Brisk Silver Racing Spark Plugs have a smaller diameter silver core and conventional open spark hook type earth electrode give an outstanding performance in igniting high octane fuel mixture associated with alternative fuels like CNG, LPG, Propane, E85 blend, Alcohol, LNG, Race Fuels and Nitro.
Silver metal is the single best material for a spark plugs core electrode, as it can dissipate heat fast, resulting in overall lower spark plug temperature and a more powerful spark.
The stronger the spark the faster and better the flame front and flame speed giving smother higher RPM range in engines.
Our Silver Racing range works well with most aftermarket and OEM ignition systems form simple coil and distributor through electronic ignition and powerful direct ignition systems found on modern port and direct injection performance engines.
- Fires properly even if fouling occurs, common standard plugs failure.
- Silver centre electrode, best thermal (heat) & electrical conductor.
- Lower voltage requirement.
- Reduces wear on coil, leads and other ignition parts.
- 1.5 mm Silver Wire Centre Electrode
- Tuned and race engines.
- Alternative fuel cars.
- Old vehicles with weaker ignition systems and/or excessive oil consumption.
- High RPM race engines with short time for ignition coil saturation.
- High octane or hard ignition fuels.
- Methanol, ethanol, CNG, LPG, Propane, E85 blend, Alcohol, LNG, Race Fuels, Nitro, Nitrous.
- Naturally aspirated or forced induction applications
- Standard and high compression engines
- 30 000 km or 18 000 miles.
- 50 hours racing.
- Thread Diameter 10mm
- Thread Reach 26.5mm-1.05"
- Hexagon 16mm-5/8"
- Seat Type Gasket
- Design Silver Racing
- Resistor Yes
- Projected Yes
- Heat Range - 10
Need a spark plugs for your engine but you are unsure of what to get, no problem! Our trained and knowledgeable staff will be able to assist you and find the right product for your application. Please get in touch using one of the options on our 'contact us' page.
Can Am Maverick X3