The Assault Industries heavy duty rear chassis brace for CanAm Maverick X3 is designed and manufactured right here in America. The brace places the upper and lower radius rod mounting points in double shear, increasing rigidity and improving handling feel.
This new and improved design features integrated reverse-inset tow hitch. This design makes it so the tow receiver doesn't protrude so much from the rear of the vehicle which we think looks much cleaner!
The brace is a direct bolt-on upgrade and requires no drilling or modification to install. The rear brace is engineered to be compatible with OEM and aftermarket radius rods. Available in Black finish, the brace looks awesome, improves performance and installs easily with basic tools!
⚠ California Proposition 65 Warning ⚠
WARNING: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Fits CanAm Maverick X3
- Integrated tow hitch receiver (2")
- Reverse inset receiver for a clean, low profile look
- Improved rigidity
- Hitch points built-in (For securing to trailer)
- Made from 1018 heavy duty steel
- Assault Industries logo deco panel
- Double shear
- Compatible with OEM and aftermarket radius rods
- Made in the USA
- (1) Chassis Brace with Tow Hitch
- Installation Hardware
Can Am Maverick X3