What’s worse than hitting a tough section of the trail and seeing the wheel that used to be attached to your UTV rolling ahead of you? Seeing the wheel that used to be attached to your UTV rolling ahead of you miles from home. You need SuperATV’s Can-Am Maverick X3 High-Clearance A-Arms. Our bend design gives you more ground clearance without having to install a lift kit. These control arms let you adjust camber as needed so you’ll always be ready for anything. We use bigger tubing than OEM as well, so you can see the strength.
Tough Trails? No Worries
We give our Can-Am X3 A-arms a bend to allow for more ground clearance than a traditional straight design would. You never know when you might need that extra 1.5” when exploring new places.
Bigger and Stronger
Our Can-Am high-clearance A-arms use 1.25” tubing—that’s a full 25% larger than stock. And to keep them looking great, we use a UV-resistant powder coating. The tubed design will give your UTV an aggressive look.
We believe off-road enthusiasts deserve better than stock, which is why we’ve thrown in a lifetime warranty to sweeten the deal.
One Size Doesn’t Fit All
Our A-arms come pre-adjusted to match stock specs, allowing you to get on the trail sooner. If you do decide you want to make some adjustments, these Can-Am X3 front A-arms are good for that too. With adjustable pivot blocks, you can get your A-arms just how you want them. When you have your camber set properly, you can help get rid of premature tire wear.
Let SuperATV Do the Work—Preassembly Available!
Want to spend more time on the trails and less time in the garage? Purchase a set of SuperATV ball joints with your A-arms and we’ll install them for you for free! We save you money and time so you can get back to doing what you love.
NOTE: You must re-use your stock ball joints if you don’t select a pre-installed ball joint at checkout.
Super Duty 300M Ball Joints
We took the strongest ball joint material on the market—300M grade steel—and combined it with our superior design engineering to make the strongest ball joint on the market. It comes with an easily-accessible grease zerk and an adjustable steel-on-steel design, making it easy to keep your ball joints maintained and flexible. At 2.25x stronger than stock, you won’t find a better ball joint.
Keller Ball Joints
Keller Ball Joints use a two-piece design that eliminates the need for a snap ring. They thread onto your A-arms like a nut and bolt, which makes these ball joints virtually impossible to pull out. The high-quality chromoly steel stud combined with an advanced tool-steel body makes them perfect for bigger machines, bigger tires, and bigger rides. And since they’re greaseable and rebuildable, you can keep them running perfectly.
Heavy Duty Ball Joints
Our heavy-duty ball joints are designed with ultimate performance and convenience in mind. Whether you’re doing flips or chasing hills, our proprietary blend of hardened 4340 VAR steel and zinc plating means this ball joint can take it. Our heavy-duty ball joints also come with easily-accessible grease zerks and an adjustable design. Extensive lab and field testing shows that our heavy duty ball joints can withstand double the pressure of an OEM ball joint!
WARNING: This product can impact machine operation. Customer and/or user is responsible for ensuring that this product is compatible with their machine as currently configured, properly installed, and understands any impact this product has or might have on the machine's operation.
⚠ California Proposition 65 Warning ⚠
WARNING: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Adds 1.5” of ground clearance
- 1.25” tubing is 25% larger than stock
- Adjustable upper pivot block for full camber adjustability
- Utilizes stock A-arm bushings
- UV-resistant powder coat finish
- Easy to install
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
- Can-Am Maverick X3 900 : 2018
- Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo DS (standard) : 2017+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo R DS (XDS) : 2017+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo XRC : 2018+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo XMR : 2018+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo RR XDS : 2020+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX Turbo DS (standard) : 2017+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX Turbo R DS (XDS) : 2017+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX Turbo RR XDS : 2020+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo R RS (XRS) : 2017+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo RR XRS : 2020+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo R XRC : 2018+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo RR XRC : 2020+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo R XMR : 2018+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo RR XMR : 2020+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX Turbo R RS (XRS) : 2017+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX Turbo RR XRS : 2020+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX Turbo RR XMR : 2020+
- You will need to enlarge the hole on our A-arms to accommodate the 12mm bolt for 2019+ models
- Not compatible with Smart-Shox