Can Am X3 Captain's Choice Electric Cut Out Exhaust
Rear Valence Style:
Rear Valence Style
Heat Shield Color:
Heat Shield Color
The Captain's Choice slip on is a cut out style exhaust and is only slightly louder than as the OEM with the cut out valve closed, but with it open, you will hear the 3 cylinder Rotax engine sing!
- The handcrafted, 304 stainless steel muffler has two pathways inside - an electronic exhaust valve controls whether the exhaust has to go through the quiet channel, or the second path which is a straight pipe through the muffler.
- The cutout valve is operated by a plug and play harness with a dash mounted switch.
Our cut-out style Captain's Choice Slip-On Exhaust purrs only slightly louder than the OEM with the cut-out valve closed, but with it open, you'll hear the 3 cylinder Rotax engine roar!!
- No body builds exhaust like we do - Our mufflers are custom-made for each application with construction and packing designed to last the life of your vehicle
- Constructed of the finest TIG welded 304 Stainless Steel
- Two methods for installation - both options come with color matched accessories:
- Keep Rear Valence - Exhaust comes with a water jetted and powder coated aluminum block off plate for the factory exhaust hole. This option also comes with a template for minor side trimming of the OEM rear valence where the exhaust pipes exit the EVP muffler.
- Delete Rear Valence - Exhaust comes with an aluminum heat shield. (Heat Shield can also be custom powder coated by customer)
- Plug and play wiring harness with custom dash mounted switch instead of the wireless key FOB
- First in the industry production electric "Cut Out" Style Exhaust for the Maverick X3
- Up to 6 additional horsepower with the cut out open (depending upon tune)
- Simple installation with detailed instructions included
- Spark arrestors included
- Extremely simple, plug and play wiring
NOTE: Currently 4 Week Build Time
Can Am Maverick X3