SuperATV’s Rhino X300 axles for the Can-Am Maverick X3 raise the bar. With a 300M shaft that flexes to absorb force instead of breaking, you get CV’s that don’t break, a drivetrain that won’t buckle, and the ability to go on wilder rides. It’s the best axle we’ve ever made, and it comes with the industry’s best 3-year warranty.
It’s All About the Flex
X300 are strong, but they also flex. When X300 gets hit with a torque load that would break other axles, the 300M shaft twists until the load is gone then returns to its original position. Our unique Flexshaft™ technology relieves much of the stress that would be transferred to your CVs and differential with other axles. The result is less wear and tear on much more valuable drivetrain parts.
We make X300 with super-tough 300M alloy steel. 300M is an aircraft-grade alloy utilized for its high strength and higher silicon composition, along with its inclusion of vanadium. These unique properties of 300M combined with our specific design makes the X300’s signature flex possible. It’s what makes hard riding with big lifts and big tires possible.
Perfect for Big Tires and Big Rides
What can your UTV get away with when your axle flexes like a shirtless guy holding a fish? Flex means bigger tires, bigger lifts, rougher rides, and flat out action without breaking. If you’re ready to take on the wild, X300 is for you.
We’re not done yet, X300 comes with a 3-year warranty! That’s the industry’s best warranty for any axle anywhere. That’s how confident we are in our X300 Axles.
WARNING: This product can impact machine operation. Customer and/or user is responsible for ensuring that this product is compatible with their machine as currently configured, properly installed, and understands any impact this product has or might have on the machine's operation.
⚠ California Proposition 65 Warning ⚠
WARNING: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- 300M alloy steel shaft
- CV components made of 300M and 4340 alloy steel
- Maximized CV, spider, and cage size for superior strength
- Flexshaft™ technology absorbs impact
- Reduces strain on CVs and drivetrain components
- CVs packed with proprietary high-temp grease
- Backed by a 3-Year Warranty, the industry's best axle warranty
64" Wide Machine
- Can-Am Maverick X3 900 : 2018
- Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo DS (standard) : 2017+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo R DS (XDS) : 2017+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo XRC : 2018+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo XMR : 2018+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX Turbo DS (standard) : 2017+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX Turbo R DS (XDS) : 2017+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX Turbo RR XDS : 2020+
72" Wide Machine
- Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo R RS (XRS) : 2017-2018, 2021+ (Non Smart-Lok)
- Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo RR XRS : 2020+ (Front Axles Are Currently Unavailable)
- Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo R XRC : 2018+ (Front Axles Are Currently Unavailable)
- Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo RR XRC : 2020+ (Front Axles Are Currently Unavailable)
- Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo R XMR : 2018+ (Front Axles Are Currently Unavailable)
- Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo RR XMR : 2020+ (Front Axles Are Currently Unavailable)
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX Turbo R RS (XRS) : 2017+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX Turbo RR XRS : 2020+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX Turbo RR XMR : 2020+ (Front Axles Are Currently Unavailable)
Replaces OEM Part #
Front : 705401634, 705402098, 705402097, 705402048, 705402100, 705402099, 705401687, 705401686, 705401829, 705401830
Rear : 705502154, 705502362