Exhaust features a 3" pipe off the turbo that enters our baffled muffler that has a 2.5" center exit, and a 3" side dump for maximum exhaust flow/sound.
With the 3" side dump closed, the 2.5" center exit has the same sound levels as stock with a nicer tone. This is great as it gets rid of the catalytic converter without being louder.
With the 3" side dump open, you have awesome sound, amazing exhaust flow for even faster turbo spool, less heat, and more consistent power when running hard.
The bottom heat shield near the turbocharger can be re-installed if you'd prefer
Stainless Steel than Hydroblasted with rust inhibitor (yes, even stainless can rust in moist environments) that looks great and turns bronze with heat.
3" side dump pipe has 3 options:
- Run it wide open all the time, NO stealth 3" cap or e-cutout. You can purchase the quiet cap for this at any time later down the road.
- Purchase with our 3" stealth quiet cap that you can remove/install as wanted
- Purchase with the electronic cutout and switch your 3" dump pipe open or closed on the fly
- Exhaust uses your OEM tip for a somewhat factory look.
- Much lighter than the bulky factory exhaust.
- High flow 3" mid pipe off the turbocharger which is larger than factory for less exhaust restriction resulting in quicker spool
- Made with high quality V-Band clamps, laser cut brackets, and the highest quality exhaust bellow (flex joint)
- No catalytic converter
- Made in-house at our facility in the USA
- Easily bolts in place; Installation normally takes under an hour
Can Am Maverick R