EPI Performance has the goal to get their hands on every ATV, UTV out there. They develop their Clutch Kits by putting on the miles in sand, mud, snow and trails the way you do. It doesn't become an EPI Clutch Kit until their satisfied with how it performs in the REAL-WORLD of riding.
Designed for machines with 28" or larger tires, Helps restore power loss due to addition of larger tires, Allows for easier turning of larger tires in the mud, Better low end power and torque, Quicker backshift which results in crisp throttle response, Reduces belt slip and clutch heat Picture shown may vary from image shown due to changes in design and manufacturing.
- Designed for 28"+ Tires
- 0-3000' Elevation
- Helps restore power loss due to addition of larger
- Allows for easier turning of larger tires in the mud
- Better low end power and torque
- Quicker backshift which results in crisp throttle response
- Reduces belt slip and clutch heat
- Required tools: Clutch Puller PCP-15 and Clutch Compression Tool CCT820
- Clutch kit components may vary from photo
Can Am Maverick 800 Trail (2018-2019)