From long days on the farm, to tight twisting trails, SDi E-CLIK’s electronic shock package for the Can-Am Defender makes it easy to dial in your suspension for the terrain you’re in or load you may have in the bed, taking your Defender to the next level.
- Three positions for easy on the fly adjustment: Comfort, Sport, Heavy
- Cab mounted rocker switches allow for separate front and rear setting adjustment.
- The E-CLIK shock package also provides a lift to the Defender, letting it ride higher in the travel.
Verified to Fit 19-23 Can-Am Defender HD10 Limited & Lonestar Models. Please note: Upper A-Arms must have the relief/clearance below the shock mounting tabs as seen below:
For 2019-22 Models, requires stock arms from 2023 65" model with eyelet relief as seen above, or aftermarket arms.
- Verified to Fit 19-22 Can-Am Defender HD10 Limited & Lonestar Models Three positions for easy on the fly adjustment
- Comfort – Perfect for cruising around, comfort gives less damping for a more comfortable ride.
- Sport – For when you need to kick it up a notch. Sport increases damping performance to give you a more composed ride at higher speeds while offroad.
- Heavy – When you’ve got a full cab and a full bed weighing things down, heavy will provide increased damping to deal with the increased load.
- Cab mounted rocker switches allow for separate front and rear setting adjustment. The E-CLIK shock package also provides a lift to the Defender, letting it ride higher in the travel.
About the 2.5" shocks:
- Our 2.5” Piggyback shocks feature a bump zone within the shock for increased compression damping at the end of the stroke. The shock was designed with durability and performance in mind.
- 7/8ths shafts,
- Low Friction Seals and DU Piston Bushing,
- High-quality Teflon lined bearings.
- The shocks come sprung and prevalved by SDI to offer the best performance out of the box.
Can Am Defender