The Assault Industries Cobra Cooler is a coolant injection system that works to reduce clutch housing temperatures by as much as 50 degrees. Keeping temperatures down can dramatically reduce the risk of belt failures.
At the flip of a momentary switch, the system injects distilled water into the clutch housing air intake tube as a fine mist intermittently over the course of 45 seconds. Temperatures will immediately begin to drop until the system shuts off.
Temperatures will climb back up over the next several minutes. Operation is recommended when housing temperatures reach 195 degrees which is approaching critical. Clutch/belt housing and its internal components should still be routinely maintained along with everything else on the vehicle for maximum performance and longevity.
WARNING: This product can impact machine operation. Customer and/or user is responsible for ensuring that this product is compatible with their machine as currently configured, properly installed, and understands any impact this product has or might have on the machine's operation.
⚠ California Proposition 65 Warning ⚠
WARNING: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Proven, racing winning results
- Works on belt-driven drivetrains
- Reduces temps by up to 50 degrees
- Over 2000mi in race conditions with no belt failures
- Comes ready to install
- Long-lasting 5 ltr. bottle with integrated water pump
- Uses distilled water
- Does not damage belt housing components
- Patent Pending
- Made in the USA
- Integrated tank / pump assembly
- Tank assembly mounting bracket
- 8ft of 8mm black tubing
- (1) "T" nozzle, (1) "Elbow" nozzle & (1) "T" for the check valve.
- (1) anti-siphon check valve
- (1) stainless 6-12mm hose clamp
- (3) piece wiring harness with fuse and "off / on / momentary on" switch
- (6) 5/16" cable clamp for securing the 8mm tubing
- (6) #8 Phillips head TEK screws for mounting the cable clamps
- (15) 6" cable ties for securing the wiring and 8mm tubing
- (4) 18" cable ties for securing the 8mm tubing to the CVT intake hose
- (4) 1/4" bolts with washers and nylocks for mounting the tank assembly
- (4) #12 TEK screws for mounting the tank assembly (optional if 1/4" bolts are not used)