The Can-Am Maverick X3 is becoming known as one of the most versatile machines in the side-by-side community as it boasts incredible performance, agility, and fun. A common issue for those who drive their machine hard is flex in the radius rods due to the flimsy mounting points. The studs that protrude from the rear bulkhead are secured in place with a thin plate that doesn't do a good job at holding its position. Agency Power released the rear bulkhead supports to solve this plaguing issue.
By simply removing the radius rod plate and installing the Agency Power rear bulkhead supports, you can stiffen up the chassis which yields many benefits. The bulkhead supports add rigidity and give a solid mounting point for the radius rods. Not only will this tighten up the rear end but also prevent any slop from happening under aggressive driving. It is common for the nuts to loosen from the radius rod mounting studs due to flexing. The Agency Power bulkhead supports eliminate this issue.
Adding a sturdy mounting point for the radius rods will provide exceptional handling while improving the overall agility of your X3. These bulkhead supports are constructed of billet CNC machined stainless steel for ultimate rigidity and durability. Installation is as easy as jacking up your X3 to release the tension on the radius rods, removing the six bolts holding the rod plate on, removing the plate, and slipping the bulkhead supports in place.
- View Install Instructions
- Constructed of billet CNC machined stainless steel
- Designed, machined, and packaged in the USA!
- Increases rigidity of the radius rod mounting studs
- Eliminates flexing of the radius rods due to aggressive driving
- Improves agility and handling
- Locks in and maintains factory mounting point of the radius rods
- Limited one-year warranty
- Can-Am Maverick X3 2017-2020
- The rear bulkhead support links will only work with the Agency Power radius rods or 5/8th heim joints
- Agency Power Offers a One-Year Warranty Against Defects or Failures
- Product Warranties Are Available For Those Who Fill Out The Online Warranty Form HERE
- Warranty is Available With Original Invoice Showing Purchase Date