Why We Make Them
Your factory Polaris carrier bearing is notorious for premature wear, leaving you with an undesirable vibration that will lead to other drive train parts failures down the road. SuperATV’s heavy-duty carrier bearing is designed to go mile after mile, giving you a long-lasting and smooth ride.
Greaseable and Fully Sealed
Unlike the factory bearing, SuperATV's bearing is greaseable and fully sealed, reducing friction.
Superior to standard bearings found in others, the SuperATV self-aligning bearing reduces side load on your carrier bearing from the prop-shaft - a must have if you want to keep vibrations to a minimum and the life of your bearing long.
Our locking collar is included in the carrier bearing kit and clamps evenly around the shaft to create a strong, mar-free hold preventing the bearing from walking off of the shaft.
Snappy install? Yes. The unique, two-piece design makes install and maintenance a breeze. Rather than pressing on a single bearing, SuperATV's two piece is easily positioned and then secured in minutes.
Billet or Cast?
We offer our carrier bearing housing as a 6061 billet aluminum material or an A380 cast aluminum material to meet anyone’s needs and budget.
6061 billet aluminum is stronger than cast aluminum. It is intended for racers and riders who ride hard and frequently push their machine to its breaking point.
A380 cast aluminum is a tough material that’s many times stronger than stock. It’s perfect for the average rider who wants to upgrade to a bearing carrier that’s longer lasting and more reliable than OEM.
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 : 2018+
- Polaris Ranger Full-Size 570 Crew : 2019+
- Polaris Ranger Midsize 570 Crew : 2014+
- Polaris General : 2016+
- Polaris RZR S 1000 : 2016+
- Polaris RZR S4 1000 : 2019+
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 : 2014+
- Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 : 2014+
- Polaris RZR XP 900 : 2012-2014
- Polaris RZR XP 4 900 : 2012-2014
- Polaris RZR 900 : 2015+
- Polaris RZR S 900 : 2015+
- Polaris RZR 900 XC : 2015-2017
- Polaris RZR 4 900 : 2015-2018
- Polaris RZR S4 900 : 2018
Replaces OEM Part #:
3514900, 3548016, 3515075, & 3514748
NOTE: Does NOT fit Polaris RZR XP 4 Turbo
- Available styles:
- 6061 Billet Aluminum
- A380 Cast Aluminum
- Greaseable self-aligning bearing included
- Locking collar included