*** 6-8 week lead time - contact for inventory concerns and questions 801-674-2451 Ext 1 or Orders@Kombustionmotorsports.com
Polaris General 4-Seat 1000 Rock Sliders, Polaris General Nerf Bars, Polaris General Crash Bars, whatever you want to call them, the purpose is the same. Not only should they make your Polaris General Look Good, but they should also function properly, help you slide over rocks, and protect the bottom of your Polaris General 1000. They should also be incredibly Strong. They should be easy to install and as a bonus, they should be able to be used as a Jacking point to lift your machine to change a tire or to get out of a bad spot. We feel our Polaris General Rock Sliders check all the boxes. Designed to not only look good but to function as advertised. We have all seen cheap rock sliders that bend and deform with the slightest tap on a rock. That’s why we made these out of 1.5” steel tube and then welded in a laser-cut fabricated steel center section. These bad boys are so stout, we even say you can use them as a jacking point to lift your General.
These Polaris General Nerf Bars are made here in the USA by us and come with everything you need to install them on your Polaris General. They are designed to fit perfectly on many Polaris General 4 Seat Side x Sides. They use (4) solid mounting points, and are designed to fit perfectly on the Polaris General 4 1000 and Polaris General 4 1000 Deluxe.
We’re so confident in the strength and durability of these Rock Sliders that we give you a 30-Day money back Guarantee.
Note: These do not fit the XP Models.
- Designed to Actually Work
- Helps protect the underside of your Polaris General
- Can be used as a Jack Point
- Easy to Install with No Drilling or Modifying Required
- Complete Kit with (2) Rock Sliders / Nerf Bars and all hardware
- Powder Coated in our Tuff Coat Endurance Black Finish
- 1.5” Steel Tube Construction
- Laser Cut Fabricated Load Dispersion Plate.
- Made in the USA
- Also available for the 2-Seater Polaris General
- Note: Not compatible with XL wide Fender Flares