Wet Sounds™ Hydro-Tech™ X (HTX) Series Amplifier. Wet Sounds represents the ultimate in High Performance Marine Audio. Wet Sounds HTX Series Marine Amplifiers are designed to be a complete solution for every type of extreme marine application. HTX amplifiers use superior performance circuitry by utilizing Class D Power Supplies.
These amplifiers have extreme power output packed inside a small chassis, thermal overload protection, flexible crossovers, extended inputs. HTX amplifiers are a well balanced match for all of the Wet Sounds™ products.
We’ve engineered these amps not just to deliver great sound but to hold up to a demanding marine environment full of water, waves, vibrations, and sun. Completely sealed and saltwater-compliant, Hydro Tech Marine amp features include:
Our Hydrotech Marine amps offer value as great as their sound and give any boat an unbeatable Wet Sounds experience. If you’re looking for a great deal on an outstanding piece of marine audio amplification, Wet Sounds has you covered with the Hydrotech Marine Series.
- Optimized performance circuitry, with class-D power supplies
- Extreme power output packed inside a small chassis
- Thermal overload protection
- Flexible crossovers and extended inputs
- High-mass heat sink
- Smart microprocessor for great electronic performance
- Supports Wet Sounds’ extensive CrossOver network
- Protected by our standard 2-year limited warranty so you can party with confidence
- 1-Channel Monoblock
- RMS Power @ 4 Ω Mono: 330W
- RMS Power @ 2 Ω Mono: 650W
- Frequency Response -3dB: 10Hz - 150Hz
- Input Sensitivity: Variable from 0.2V - 6.0V
- Crossover Range Low Pass: 50Hz - 150Hz
- Crossover Range Subsonic Filter: 10Hz - 50Hz
- Bass Boost: 0dB - 12dB @ 45Hz
- Remote Attenuation: +0.7 - -29dB