The Cognito Camber Adjustable Front Lower Control Arms for the RS1 are designed to be direct OE replacement.
The OE lower arms are known to be a weak link and one of the first suspension upgrades needed. The heavy-duty high clearance design allows for better ground clearance while maintaining superior strength.
Typical adjustable control arms use a threaded rod end which doesn't offer fine camber adjustment. Cognito has engineered an ingenious solution that uses a bolt-on uniball rod end which is shim-able for fine camber tuning. Simply unbolt the rod end from the control arm and add or remove the supplied shims to get your desired camber angle.
Each Kit Features:
- Direct OE replacement
- Significantly stronger than stock
- Patent pending fine camber adjustable design
- Replaces weak ball joints with uniballs
- Can be used in a double shear spindle application
- High clearance design increases ground clearance
- Heavy duty pivot bushings
- High-grade steel construction
- Durable semi-gloss black powder coat
- Made in the USA