Can Am X3 Blow Off Valve 2.0 with Filter
Evolution Powersports was first in the industry to design and produce a Blow Off Valve (BOV) specifically for small displacement factory turbocharged engines. Virtually every BOV on the market was designed for automotive applications which have different requirements in terms of spring rates and flow capacity vs a powersports engine. Back in 2015 we decided to take a no-expense-spared approach to designing a BOV specifically for the powersports market.
No other BOV on the market offers the quality and fine-tuned refinement like an EVP BOV.
- Tested to 500+ horsepower
- Simple install, no drilling required
- The body, piston and cap are machined from billet aluminum
- The cap is anodized and re-machined for easy gripping for spring tension adjustments
- The piston and body are hard coated with impregnated Teflon anti friction matrix
- The design has 4 sealing O-rings for leak proof operation
- Has the "Blow Off Valve" sound that turbo customers crave
- Includes a pre filter to keep dirt/sand out of the valve exhaust ports
- Maverick X3 - Requires EVP or other charge tubes with a 25mm BOV port (Available above)
- Other vehicles require a 25mm BOV Port.
Can Am Maverick X3