The NavAtlas series of sound bars are designed for power sports, marine and recreational applications but not limited to UTV's, boats, golf carts, sand rails, Jeeps and RV's. The NavAtlas sound bars were engineered to withstand the extreme conditions. This sound bar is IP66 Rated to withstand Dust and direct water hits, with its unique shape is able to tuck up into the cage system. At 3.5" the Speakers are larger than its competition and the loaded horn tweeters outperform the standard aluminum dome tweeters its competition uses. Direct bar clamps and off-cage clamps are provided. Polaris Ranger and golf cart clamps are also available. Pairing a NavAtlas Bluetooth controller or command center to a single sound bar is an excellent start to building awesome Audio system. If you're looking to get crazy and want to run multiple sound bars the NS14A, NS27A and NS35A are an excellent starting point. NavAtlas is the only sound bar manufacture to offer an analog / digital DIN terminal output on its sound bars, the DIN terminal allows you to add additional sound bars called Daisy Chaining.
- All-terrain System
- 200w RMS Full-range Class-D Amplifier
- (8) 3.5” Midrange Speakers (4) 0.5” Horn-loaded Tweeters
- Aluminum Enclosure with Intermal H.D.S.(Heat Dissipation System)
- Analog/Digital Inputs(Compatible with NA1BT using D2D or A2A cable, SOLD SEPARATELY)
- Analog/Digital Outputs(D2D or A2A cables required, SOLD SEPARATELY) for ‘’Daisy Chain’configuration.
- Audio Signal Sensing Turn-on
- UV Coated Enclosure
- Aluminum Mounting Bracket
- Blue LED
- Low Standby Current/AUTO Shutoff
- Analog RCA Input
- Fits Bars with Diameters (1.5”~2”)
*Mounts to 1.5" - 2" diameter tubing