Taking your UTV out for a ride without a winch installed is like going on a road trip without a spare tire. If you get stuck—and everybody gets stuck eventually—you’re looking at a long walk back to civilization. Get a winch you can trust to keep you going with a 6000 lb. winch. The weather-proof seals and waterproof solenoid keep your gears turning when you’re buried in mud or stuck in a creek. With practical safety features like a wireless remote and automatic brakes to hold the spool on inclines, this 6000 lb. winch makes vehicle recovery easy and you can keep all of your fingers and toes.
The battle between synthetic rope and steel cable dominance has raged for years, but we’re here to tell you that synthetic rope can’t be beat. It’s super flexible and easy to handle—you can forget about shredding your hands every time you touch it and kinking isn’t an issue. Forget about corrosion—synthetic ropes are built for the elements. Plus, they use a simple aluminum hawse fairlead that won’t wear out over time. It’s safer, lighter, easier, and it won’t rust.
- IP67 waterproof housing
- Patented matching drum and gear assembly for quiet operation
- Stainless steel threaded mounting locations
- 3 stage all metal gears for maximum strength
- Large easy to use free spool knob
- Independent mechanical brake system
- Aluminum hawse fairlead for synthetic rope or roller fairlead for steel cable
- Wireless remote control included with all 4-bolt winches
- Handlebar or dash switch
- Rubber cable stopper
- Universal mounting bracket