Wet Sounds™ Hydro-Tech™ X (HTX) Series Amplifier. Wet Sounds represents the ultimate in High Performance Marine Audio. Wet Sounds HTX Series Marine Amplifiers are designed to be a complete solution for every type of extreme marine application. HTX amplifiers use superior performance circuitry by utilizing Class D Power Supplies. These amplifiers have extreme power output packed inside a small chassis, thermal overload protection, flexible crossovers, extended inputs. HTX amplifiers are a well balanced match for all of the Wet Sounds™ products.
We’ve Engineered These Amps Not Just To Deliver Great Sound But To Hold Up To A Demanding Marine Environment Full Of Water, Waves, Vibrations, And Sun. Completely Sealed And Saltwater-Compliant.
Our Hydrotech Marine Amps Offer Value As Great As Their Sound And Give Any Boat An Unbeatable Wet Sounds Experience. If You’re Looking For A Great Deal On An Outstanding Piece Of Marine Audio Amplification, Wet Sounds Has You Covered With The Hydrotech Marine Series. Order Online Or Call Today At 877-938-7757, And Get The Amplification To Take Your Music To The Next Level.
- Optimized performance circuitry, with class-D power supplies
- Extreme power output packed inside a small chassis
- Thermal overload protection
- Flexible crossovers and extended inputs
- High-mass heat sink
- Smart microprocessor for great electronic performance
- Supports Wet Sounds’ extensive CrossOver network
- Protected by our standard 2-year limited warranty so you can party with confidence
- RMS Power @ 4 Ω Stereo: 100W x 6
- RMS Power @ 2 Ω Stereo: 150W x 6
- RMS Power @ 4 Ω Mono: 300W x 3
- Frequency Response -3dB: 7Hz - 33Hz
- Input Sensitivity: Variable from 0.2V - 6.0V
- Crossover Range Low Pass: 50Hz - 250Hz
- Crossover Range Subsonic Filter: 50Hz - 250Hz
- Bass Boost: 0dB - 12dB @ 45Hz