EXIT 2.2 X2 Series Shocks are the ultimate setup for your General 4 1000. Built with a 2.2"Compression Adjustable and Rebound Adjustable with the simple turn of a knob. Leave the tools in your tool bag, all you need is your hands to get these shocks adjusted to your riding terrain. Threaded spring preload ring is also easy to access and adjust for your specific ride height requirements.
Features: • Direct Bolt on Replacement • 2.2" Aluminum Shock Body
- 2.0" Aluminum Reservoir Body
- Hard Anodized Finish for Extreme Wear Resistance
- Race Proven High Flow Piston
- Valved Specific for Polaris GENERAL 4 1000
- 5/8" Micro Polished Chrome Shaft
- High Performance Main Seal and Wiper Seal
- Exclusive Semi Synthetic Oil for High Performance at variable temperatures
- Dual Rate Spring Setup
- Adjustable PreLoad
- Adds 1.5" to 2" Ride Height
- 24 Click External Compression Adjuster
- 30 Click External Rebound Adjuster
Each set of EXIT Shocks are custom built per customer and come with a 60 day ride quality guarantee allowing you the peace of mind to know you will get the ride you are looking for with us.
Sold per Set - QTY 4