The Thumper Fab Extreme Subframe Weld-On Chassis Sub-frame allows you to upgrade & repair your bent, broken, or weak front subframe on the Polaris Ranger chassis.
Brace yourself for the ONLY front end subframe replacement you'll ever need. When the stock A-arm mounts have got your Ranger bent out of shape, reinforce your ride with a Thumper Fab engineered Extreme Weld-On Chassis Subframe for the Polaris Ranger. (check model fitment tab to verify your year and model)
Don't total-out your Ranger just because your control arm tabs bent! Go from BENT & BROKEN to TOUGH & STOKIN'! (Cutting and welding required.)
Computer Aided Design
We have spent countless hours and multiple prototype revisions to make sure we have developed a bulletproof replacement for your control arm mounts and beefed up chassis subframe. We designed the subframe to replace all weak links and to work with your OEM or Aftermarket Control Arms and Lift Kits with same model year fitment. Using the latest technology in 3D scanning and computer modeling software all aspects of the suspension and chassis geometry have been verified for precision fitment.
- Excellent for BIG lifted Rangers with oversized tires for dramatically increasing the frame and control arm tab mount strength.
- Greatly increase frame strength for running lifts, portals, and big wheel and tire packages for mud, rock crawling, or extreme usage.
- Box welded construction with tabbed through frame cross members for added torsional rigidity.
- CNC Laser Cut and CNC Press Brake for high precision fit and finish
- Great for replacing the bent control arm mounts or frame area on your stock Ranger as well and getting it back with an even stronger subframe WITHOUT having to replace the entire chassis of your Polaris Ranger!
- 2020 Polaris Ranger 1000
- 2017 - 2020 Polaris Ranger XP 1000 (All models except High Lifter & Back Country)
- 2014 - 2019 Ranger XP 900 (All models except High Lifter)
- Works with OEM or Aftermarket Control Arms and Lift Kits with same model year fitment