If you think you love your Polaris RZR now, just wait until you take it for a spin with a SuperATV Half Windshield. It features a tilted upper lip for diverting wind up and over your head. That means you can ride as fast as you want without getting dust in your eyes and bugs in your teeth! It’s sleek, easy to install, and made just for your RZR—your only regret will be not buying one sooner.
A Comfort Boost
Just because you love being outside doesn’t mean you don’t want a little protection every now and then. The forward-facing lip of this Polaris RZR windshield pushes air, dust, and bugs up and over your head, greatly improving your ride quality. It sits high enough for comfort but not so high that it impedes your view or makes you feel closed in.
Make Your Ranger Look Even Better
Comfort is important, but you also want your machine to look good. With clear and dark tint options and a precision cut that matches the contours of your hood, this half windshield will have you turning heads left and right. It’s made with bulletproof polycarbonate and is super easy to install. You’ll be enjoying a rattle-free and more comfortable ride in no time.
Make your investment go further with our guide on how to clean and care for your polycarbonate windshield. Each SuperATV windshield comes complete with all required hardware and easy-to-follow instructions, so installation is a breeze. They’re all proudly manufactured at our facility in Madison, Indiana.
⚠ California Proposition 65 Warning ⚠
WARNING: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Forward-facing lip forces air up and over riders without impeding their view
- Polycarbonate construction is 25x stronger than acrylic and 250x stronger than glass
- Available in clear or dark tint
- Contours to hood with a full-length rubber seal, ensuring a perfect fit
- Easy installation—no tools needed!
- Windshield height: 9-1/8"
- Polaris RZR 800 : 2008-2014
- Polaris RZR S 800 : 2009-2014
- Polaris RZR 4 800 : 2010-2014
- Polaris RZR XP 900 : 2011-2014
- Polaris RZR XP 4 900 : 2012-2014
- Polaris RZR 570 : 2012+
- Polaris RZR 570 S : 2017