Your winch is only as strong as the mounting plate it’s attached to. That’s why you shouldn’t settle for anything but the best when it comes to winch mounts. SuperATV’s Winch Mounting Plate for the Polaris Ranger Midsize provides a secure mounting point for your Black Ops Winch, ensuring a safe and easy escape when you find yourself stuck in the mud. Knowing that you’re prepared for anything lets you ride more and worry less, because isn’t that what off-roading is all about?
Powder-Coated Steel Construction
All of our winch mounting plates are made out of 3/16” heavy-duty steel plating. They arrive at your doorstep with all required hardware, making installation a breeze. Your winch mount is laser cut and CNC brake press bent to give you a product that is as tough as you are. With strong gussets and a powder-coat finish, SuperATV’s winch mounts truly are built for battle.
NOTE: The winch mount has dual mounting bolt patterns for the majority of aftermarket 3500–6000 lb. winches. This includes Warn, Superwinch, and OEM winches.
⚠ California Proposition 65 Warning ⚠
WARNING: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Made with 3/16” heavy-duty steel plating
- Laser cut and CNC brake press bent steel construction
- UV-resistant powder coating prevents corrosion
- Designed to work with SuperATV’s Black Ops Winches
- Installs quickly and easily
- Compatible with many OEM and aftermarket winches
- 3” x 6 5/8” (76mm x 169mm)
- 3” x 4 7/8” (76mm x 124mm)
Fairlead Bolt Pattern:
- 5.98” (152mm)
- 4.29” (109mm)
- Polaris Ranger Midsize 400 : 2011-2014
- Polaris Ranger Midsize 500 : 2011-2013
- Polaris Ranger Midsize 500 Crew : 2012-2013
- Polaris Ranger Midsize 500 : 2017+
- Polaris Ranger Midsize 570 : 2014+
- Polaris Ranger Midsize 570 Crew : 2014
- Polaris Ranger Midsize 800 : 2013-2014
NOTE: 2017+ mounts are only compatible with the 3500lb winch.