A quality set of UTV doors gives you added safety features, protection from the elements, and a complete overhaul of the look of your machine. Those nets that come with your stock machine might keep leaves or branches from blowing into your cab, but that’s about it. You deserve something that’s going to make you safer and act as a solid barrier for all types of debris—dirt, sand, mud, you name it. So what are you waiting for? Install SuperATV’s Aluminum Doors on your Polaris Ranger Midsize 570 today to take your ride to the next level.
Functionality Meets Comfort
You don’t just want doors that are going to keep your cab a little cleaner—you want doors that are going to be comfortable, too. If you’ve ever encountered a side-by-side door with a latch that bruises your knee, you know just what we’re talking about. We strategically placed the latch and handle of our doors so they’re up and out of the way. We also carefully measured the height of each door to ensure that you’ve got plenty of elbow room. There’s even an opening on the passenger-side panel that gives you easy access to your gas tank. Everything about this product was designed with you in mind.
We like to use aluminum when designing side-by-side doors because it’s strong, stylish, and lightweight. The multi-bend door frame complements the look of your machine and the tubed frame attaches to your machine at two separate mounting points for extreme durability, ride after ride. We top it all off with a powder-coat finish for long-lasting toughness. And the best part? Wait ‘til you see how quick and easy it is to install these doors on your machine! We’re talking less than an hour, with no special tools needed. Less garage time = more ride time.
NOTE: Slight trimming of the seat back is required in order to install these doors.
⚠ California Proposition 65 Warning ⚠
WARNING: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Clever design gives you easy access to the gas tank for quick refills
- Multi-bend aluminum construction is light and stylish
- Heavy-duty frame with two mounting points provides long-lasting performance
- Automotive-style latch with simple handle for easy entry and exit
- Powder coated for maximum durability
- Ergonomic height for a comfortable ride
- Preassembled for a quick and easy installation
- Polaris Ranger Midsize 570 : 2015+
- Polaris Ranger Midsize ETX : 2015+
- Polaris Ranger Midsize EV : 2015+
- Polaris Ranger Midsize 500 : 2017+